Sixth Federal Reserve District
Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC)
- Austin H. Adkins, First National Bank, Hamilton, Ala.
- Earl O. Bradley III, First Federal Savings Bank, Clarksville, Tenn.
- Thomas A. Broughton III, ServisFirst Bank, Birmingham, Ala.
- Calvin L. Cearley, Palm Beach Community Bank, Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Fred Miller, Bank of Anguilla, Anguilla, Miss.
- Joseph F. Quinlan III, First National Bankers Bank, Baton Rouge, La.
- Mark E. Rosa, Jefferson Financial Credit Union, Metairie, La.
- Claire W. Tucker (Chair), CapStar Bank, Nashville, Tenn.
- Agustin Velasco, InterAmerican Bank, FSB, Miami, Fla.
- Douglas L. Williams, Atlantic Capital Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
- James Woodward, SunState Federal Credit Union, Gainesville, Fla.
The Atlanta Fed's Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC), which meets twice a year, held its first meeting on March 16, 2011. The chair of the Atlanta Fed's CDIAC, Claire Tucker of CapStar Bank in Nashville, Tennessee, is the Bank's representative to the national CDIAC, which also meets twice a year to advise the Federal Reserve Board.
Pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, each Federal Reserve District has established a CDIAC to systematically include the views of community depository institutions in the policymaking process. CDIACs provide input to the Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues related to community banking.