- Analysis of Southeast Fourth Quarter Mortgage Trends
- Kansas City Conference Targets Workforce Development
- Financing Tools to Support Community Development
- Revitalizing Foreclosed and Abandoned Properties
- Tax Relief? An Innovative Proposal to Nurture New Entrepreneurs
- Follow the Crowd: Crowdsourcing in Community Development
- Retrofitting Institutions: Feeding Job Growth with Energy Hogs
- Trash to Treasure: Turning Waste into Jobs
- Fed Gov. Discusses Oversight of Community Banks
- Philly Conference Focuses on Building Resilient Cities
- The Board Releases White Paper on U.S. Housing
- Seeking Papers for Cleveland Fed's Policy Summit
- Seattle Hosts Community Reinvestment Conference
June 20–22: Mark Your Calendars for the Reclaiming Vacant Properties Conference
The Reclaiming Vacant Properties conference will be held June 20–22 in New Orleans. The Center for Community Progress and various cosponsors will host the event. Educational sessions will focus on the challenges and opportunities of foreclosed, abandoned, and blighted properties in the context of the economic recovery and reinvention of the country's cities and towns.
The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. The Hyatt is reopening this year for the first time since it was damaged by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
View conference details on the Center for Community Progress's website. Registration begins soon.