- Analysis of Southeast Fourth Quarter Mortgage Trends
- Kansas City Conference Targets Workforce Development
- Financing Tools to Support Community Development
- Revitalizing Foreclosed and Abandoned Properties
- Tax Relief? An Innovative Proposal to Nurture New Entrepreneurs
- Follow the Crowd: Crowdsourcing in Community Development
- Retrofitting Institutions: Feeding Job Growth with Energy Hogs
- Trash to Treasure: Turning Waste into Jobs
- Fed Gov. Discusses Oversight of Community Banks
- Philly Conference Focuses on Building Resilient Cities
- The Board Releases White Paper on U.S. Housing
- Seeking Papers for Cleveland Fed's Policy Summit
- Seattle Hosts Community Reinvestment Conference
May 9–11: Plan to Attend the Community Development Conference on the Changing Role of Cities
The Reinventing Older Communities: Building Resilient Cities conference will be held May 9–11 in Philadelphia. Shaun Donovan, secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, will deliver a keynote address at the conference. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and its cosponsors will host the conference.
View conference details on the Philadelphia Fed's website.