- Analysis of Southeast Fourth Quarter Mortgage Trends
- Kansas City Conference Targets Workforce Development
- Financing Tools to Support Community Development
- Revitalizing Foreclosed and Abandoned Properties
- Tax Relief? An Innovative Proposal to Nurture New Entrepreneurs
- Follow the Crowd: Crowdsourcing in Community Development
- Retrofitting Institutions: Feeding Job Growth with Energy Hogs
- Trash to Treasure: Turning Waste into Jobs
- Fed Gov. Discusses Oversight of Community Banks
- Philly Conference Focuses on Building Resilient Cities
- The Board Releases White Paper on U.S. Housing
- Seeking Papers for Cleveland Fed's Policy Summit
- Seattle Hosts Community Reinvestment Conference
Register Now for the March 25–28 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference
The 2012 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference will be held March 25–28, 2012, in Seattle, Washington. The conference is the premier training and networking event for community development professionals, including Community Reinvestment Act officers, community development lenders and investors, as well as representatives of community development financial institutions, foundations, and nonprofits. The conference is sponsored by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund.
View conference details and register on the San Francisco Fed's website.