- Analysis of Southeast Fourth Quarter Mortgage Trends
- Kansas City Conference Targets Workforce Development
- Financing Tools to Support Community Development
- Revitalizing Foreclosed and Abandoned Properties
- Tax Relief? An Innovative Proposal to Nurture New Entrepreneurs
- Follow the Crowd: Crowdsourcing in Community Development
- Retrofitting Institutions: Feeding Job Growth with Energy Hogs
- Trash to Treasure: Turning Waste into Jobs
- Fed Gov. Discusses Oversight of Community Banks
- Philly Conference Focuses on Building Resilient Cities
- The Board Releases White Paper on U.S. Housing
- Seeking Papers for Cleveland Fed's Policy Summit
- Seattle Hosts Community Reinvestment Conference
September 19–20: Save the Date for National Workforce Development Conference
The National Conference on Workforce Development will be held September 19–20 in Kansas City. The Kansas City Fed, in partnership with the Atlanta Fed, will cohost the conference.
The conference will address topics such as employment trends, workforce training programs, fiscal constraints affecting traditional state and federal funding sources, and shifts in worker demographics, with a particular emphasis on how these issues affect low- and moderate-income communities and the long-term unemployed.
Registration and other conference information will be posted on the Kansas City Fed's website soon.