- Solving the Revitalization Puzzle? Putting the Pieces Together
- Call for Essays on Rural Topics
- Connecting Communities Session August 13
- Aligning Regional Workforce Efforts: An Effective Industry-Informed Strategy
- Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality Policy Summit
- National Conference for Affordable Housing Practitioners
Community Development and Health: Join Call-in Session August 13
Interested in exploring the intersection of community development and health? This session will offer several examples of successful partnerships between the community development and health sectors. It will also discuss how federal policies, such as the Affordable Care Act and the nonprofit hospital Community Benefit obligation, may create opportunities for collaboration in the future.
Join community development practitioners from across the country at 2:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 13 for a call-in session on the topic.
Register for this interactive session at the Connecting Communities™ website. Participation is free, but preregistration is required.
This event is part of the Federal Reserve's Connecting Communities™ series, which is a national initiative intended to provide community development practitioners, financial institution representatives, policymakers, and others with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics.