- Solving the Revitalization Puzzle? Putting the Pieces Together
- Call for Essays on Rural Topics
- Connecting Communities Session August 13
- Aligning Regional Workforce Efforts: An Effective Industry-Informed Strategy
- Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality Policy Summit
- National Conference for Affordable Housing Practitioners
Plan to Attend National Housing Conference in September
The premier national housing conference on state and local affordable housing policy will be held in Atlanta September 16–18. The National Housing Conference and the Center for Housing Policy will cohost the event; the Atlanta Fed is a member of the local host committee. This conference will equip practitioners, advocates, policymakers, and program administrators with information on how localities and states can work collaboratively and creatively to address residents' housing challenges and develop inclusive, resilient, and sustainable communities.
Participants from across the country will include state and local practitioners and advocates, as well as federal agency and intermediary staff.
Visit the conference website for more information on the agenda and workshops and to register.