- Solving the Revitalization Puzzle? Putting the Pieces Together
- Call for Essays on Rural Topics
- Connecting Communities Session August 13
- Aligning Regional Workforce Efforts: An Effective Industry-Informed Strategy
- Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality Policy Summit
- National Conference for Affordable Housing Practitioners
Register Today for the 2013 Policy Summit in Cleveland
The Cleveland and Philadelphia Fed will cohost the Policy Summit on Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality on September 19–20. The goal of this forum is to share expert knowledge, the latest research, and promising ideas among professionals engaged in community and economic development in the Great Lakes and Northeast regions. The focus is on regulations and how they work as tools for policy implementation.
Learn from national experts on such topics as consumer finances, household balance sheets, the future of housing finance, and student loans. Confer with colleagues on common issues facing many communities. And hear keynote addresses that will challenge and inspire you. This year we are offering a special rate for educators. Learn more and register today.