- Lend an Ear: Reassessing Mortgage Lending
- Skill Mismatches within Job Sectors
- The Jobs Picture in the Recovery
- Rethinking Workforce Development
- April 26 Webinar Focuses on Online Tools for Consumers
- April 20 Deadline: Small Business Owners Survey
- April 25 Webinar Highlights Remittances
- May 1: Growing Economies in Indian Country Summit
- "Right Sizing" Efforts Can Have Community Benefit
- SE Experts Discuss Implications of Constrained Budgets
- The Great Immigration Turnaround: New Facts and Old Rhetoric - February 22, 2012
- Recent Fed Board Study on Mobile Banking
- Regional Community Land Trust Conference in Durham, North Carolina
- Can the Jobs Gap Be Filled through Temporary Public-sector Positions?
- Online Compendium Focuses on Employment and Related Topics
- Lecture Series Features Fed Chairman
- March 21: Strategic Use of Data to Transform Community Investment
March 21 Session on Creative Use of Data for Community Investment
Join community development practitioners from around the country at 2 p.m. EST March 21 for a Federal Reserve System call-in session on Strategic Use of Data for Transforming Community Investment. This event is part of the Connecting Communities™ series. This session will explore creative uses of data and technology to promote public and private investment in transitional communities, or those areas with significant strengths and assets but also declining housing values and population. The presenters include:
- Ira Goldstein, Director, Policy Solutions, The Reinvestment Fund
- Justin Fleming, Program Officer, Neighborhood Progress, Inc.
- Michael Braverman, Deputy Commissioner, Housing and Community Development, City of Baltimore
Register for this interactive session and Q&A.