- Lend an Ear: Reassessing Mortgage Lending
- Skill Mismatches within Job Sectors
- The Jobs Picture in the Recovery
- Rethinking Workforce Development
- April 26 Webinar Focuses on Online Tools for Consumers
- April 20 Deadline: Small Business Owners Survey
- April 25 Webinar Highlights Remittances
- May 1: Growing Economies in Indian Country Summit
- "Right Sizing" Efforts Can Have Community Benefit
- SE Experts Discuss Implications of Constrained Budgets
- The Great Immigration Turnaround: New Facts and Old Rhetoric - February 22, 2012
- Recent Fed Board Study on Mobile Banking
- Regional Community Land Trust Conference in Durham, North Carolina
- Can the Jobs Gap Be Filled through Temporary Public-sector Positions?
- Online Compendium Focuses on Employment and Related Topics
- Lecture Series Features Fed Chairman
- March 21: Strategic Use of Data to Transform Community Investment
Register for the April 17–18 Southeast Community Land Trust Conference
The Southeast Community Land Trust conference will be held April 17–18 in Durham, North Carolina. Educational sessions will focus on stewardship of properties, state and local government support, alternative approaches to community land trust (CLT) work, and regional coalition planning. Conference attendees also will tour two CLT models. The event will be held at the Durham Convention Center.
View conference details and register on the National Community Land Trust Network site.