- Lend an Ear: Reassessing Mortgage Lending
- Skill Mismatches within Job Sectors
- The Jobs Picture in the Recovery
- Rethinking Workforce Development
- April 26 Webinar Focuses on Online Tools for Consumers
- April 20 Deadline: Small Business Owners Survey
- April 25 Webinar Highlights Remittances
- May 1: Growing Economies in Indian Country Summit
- "Right Sizing" Efforts Can Have Community Benefit
- SE Experts Discuss Implications of Constrained Budgets
- The Great Immigration Turnaround: New Facts and Old Rhetoric - February 22, 2012
- Recent Fed Board Study on Mobile Banking
- Regional Community Land Trust Conference in Durham, North Carolina
- Can the Jobs Gap Be Filled through Temporary Public-sector Positions?
- Online Compendium Focuses on Employment and Related Topics
- Lecture Series Features Fed Chairman
- March 21: Strategic Use of Data to Transform Community Investment
Participate in the Atlanta Fed Small Business Owners Survey
The Atlanta Fed would like to hear about southeastern small business owners' experiences and outlooks about business conditions and the credit environment. The survey will be open through May 4.
The information gathered by this survey is shared at Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meetings in Washington, DC. The results are also shared with policymakers and lenders throughout the Southeast to inform state and local decisions about small business assistance.
Please contact Karen Leone de Nie, Atlanta Fed community and economic development research manager at email@example.com with any questions.