- Lend an Ear: Reassessing Mortgage Lending
- Skill Mismatches within Job Sectors
- The Jobs Picture in the Recovery
- Rethinking Workforce Development
- April 26 Webinar Focuses on Online Tools for Consumers
- April 20 Deadline: Small Business Owners Survey
- April 25 Webinar Highlights Remittances
- May 1: Growing Economies in Indian Country Summit
- "Right Sizing" Efforts Can Have Community Benefit
- SE Experts Discuss Implications of Constrained Budgets
- The Great Immigration Turnaround: New Facts and Old Rhetoric - February 22, 2012
- Recent Fed Board Study on Mobile Banking
- Regional Community Land Trust Conference in Durham, North Carolina
- Can the Jobs Gap Be Filled through Temporary Public-sector Positions?
- Online Compendium Focuses on Employment and Related Topics
- Lecture Series Features Fed Chairman
- March 21: Strategic Use of Data to Transform Community Investment
Growing Economies in Indian Country Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Interactive Tools Featured in April 26 Webinar
Interactive informational tools offered by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau such as Ask CFPB and the College Cost Comparison Tool will be featured in a webinar on Thursday, April 26 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. ET. The webinar will introduce community organizations to the bureau's website and tools. Presenters will also demonstrate how to file a complaint about a consumer financial product or tell your story about a consumer financial product or service.
The webinar is free, but an RSVP is required. Note that the event number is 5412769 and passcode is 9952040 in case that information does not auto-populate.