- FEMA Online Tool Aids in Community Rebuilding
- Reinventing Older Communities Conference Materials Posted Online
- Discussion of State Small Business Credit Initiative
- SE CDFI conference July 18–19
- Prepaid Cards Evaluated for Safety
- Housing Rural Populations: Overview of Changing Needs
- Apply for Affordable Housing Program Grant
- Cleveland Fed Summit June 28–29
- Power in Partnerships: Addressing Workforce Development Challenges
- May 29 Session on Lessons from Resurgent and Transforming Cities
- Fed Gov. Discusses Housing
- Research Paper Reexamines Foreclosure Crisis
- Blog Posting Points to Housing Improvement in the Southeast
- Closing the Gap: Improving Minority-Owned Small Firms' Access to Credit
- Analysis of a Recent Mortgage Proposal
- Research Paper Considers the Role of Government in Housing Finance
Affordable Housing Program (AHP) Grant Applications Due July 2
Applications for the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) of Atlanta's 2012 competitive Affordable Housing Program (AHP) grants are now available. Applications are due by midnight ET July 2. Interested applicants must register on the FHLBAccess webpage to submit an application.
Approximately $13.5 million in grants will be awarded through the 2012 AHP program, with up to $500,000 awarded per project. Funding can be used to assist with the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation, and development of rental or owner-occupied housing to persons earning 80 percent or below the area's median income levels. Eligible organizations include for-profit and nonprofit housing developers, public entities, contractors, community builders, and other nonprofit or for-profit corporations and organizations in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.
Access the archived webinar on the FHLB Atlanta website to learn more about how AHP grant funding can benefit your organization. Contact the FHLB's Community Investment Services department with any questions.