- Generating Jobs in Challenging Times: A Texas-Sized Story
- Poll on Job Obstacles for SE Low-Wage Earners
- Fed Board's Family Finances Survey Available
- Banks Can Receive CRA Credit for Stabilizing Work
- Community Development Exec Discusses Award-winning Initiatives
- From Textiles to Turnaround: A Tale of Two Cities
- Mobile Banking and Payments for Unbanked Consumers
- July 13 Session on Management and Disposition of REO Properties
REO Management and Disposition Policies and Procedures: Call-in Session
Join community development practitioners from across the country at 3:30 p.m. ET on Friday, July 13, for a Federal Reserve call-in session on current policies associated with the management and disposition of REO property. These policies address the legal, financial, and reputational risks associated with REO management and disposition strategies.
Presenters will discuss the purpose for these policies and implementation issues to ensure that institutional practices do not adversely impact consumers and communities. Presenters include:
- Matt Lambert, senior community development analyst, Division of Consumer and Community Affairs, Federal Reserve System Board of Governors
- Tim Robertson, senior supervisory analyst, Division of Consumer and Community Affairs, Federal Reserve System Board of Governors
- Bill Treacy, adviser, Division of Banking Supervision & Regulation, Federal Reserve System Board of Governors
This event is part of the Federal Reserve’s Connecting Communities™ series, which is a national initiative intended to provide community development practitioners, financial institution representatives, policymakers, and others with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics.