- Regional Concentrated Poverty
- Webinar Probes Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking
- ECONversations Talks Small Cities
- Inclusive Economic Growth
- Reinventing Our Communities Conference
- Gentrification and Neighborhood Change
- Webinar on Small Business Credit Survey
Plan to Attend Reinventing Our Communities Conference
Register today for the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's 2016 Reinventing Our Communities: Transforming Our Economies conference. This national biennial conference will be held September 21–23 at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing. Through a series of engaging plenary discussions, concurrent sessions, and keynote addresses, the conference will examine how communities can connect people, place, and capital to transform local and regional economies in an inclusive way.
Attend the conference to hear how communities can transform by:
- Connecting people to the global economy
- Creating places of opportunity that are equitable and benefit all residents
- Investing in and leveraging the collective skills, knowledge, and assets of residents.
And experience conference sessions that will showcase:
- Perspectives from three Federal Reserve presidents on the Fed's role in transforming economies
- Emerging strategies in community development finance that focus on collaboration
- Impact investing and other alternative sources of funding for community development
- Current trends and needs in small business finance
- Opportunities for municipalities to compete effectively for funding.
The Reinventing Our Communities conference is sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Cosponsors include the Penn Institute for Urban Research at the University of Pennsylvania and the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Minneapolis, New York, Richmond, and St. Louis.
To get conference updates on Twitter, follow the hashtag #Reinvent2016.