- Eviction Rates in Fulton County, Georgia
- Fed Continues New Podcast Series
- Governor Brainard Visits Atlanta Neighborhoods
- Uneven Access to Opportunity Occupations
- Engaging Workforce Development
- What Affects a Community's Ability to Raise Capital?
Fed Access Podcast Looks at Strengthening Mobile Home Communities
The Community Development departments of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks have released the second episode of a new podcast series, Access. The series, launched in December, showcases successful program models that provide access to opportunity for low- and moderate-income individuals and families in areas such as economic mobility, affordable housing, small business development, and community reinvestment.
Episode 2, "Access to Community Ownership," highlights an important affordable housing solution—manufactured home communities, more colloquially known as mobile home parks. It features organizations helping manufactured home residents across the country take ownership of their communities to improve economic stability and security. Don't miss this and future episodes, available now on the Access website, iTunes, and Stitcher.