- Policy Summit on Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality
- Preserving Affordable Rural Rental Housing
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Webinar on Today's Young Workers
- Investing in America's Workforce
- Next-Stage Growth for Small Businesses
- Developing Career-Based Training
- Place-Based Funding in Smaller Cities
- New Series on Economic Growth and Mobility
- Webinar on Closing the Middle-Level "Skills Gap"
- Webinar on Careers in Health Care and Opportunity Occupations
- Register for March 23-24 Community Development Conference
Webinar Will Examine Careers in Health Care and Opportunity Occupations
Join experts from the Georgia Hospital Association and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta as they discuss opportunity occupations and labor trends in the health care industry.
Their conversation is part of the Maximum Employment Matters webinar series offered by the economic education team at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. This series investigates industries that drive the southeastern economy and the labor needs of these industries. This session will investigate careers in health care and opportunity occupations, which are occupations accessible to someone without a bachelor's degree and that pay at least the national median wage. In addition, the webinar will offer teaching tools related to career exploration and employability skills.
- Patricia Horton, Workforce Initiatives Coordinator, Georgia Hospital Association
- Stuart Andreason, Community and Economic Development Center Director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Mels de Zeeuw, Community and Economic Development Research Analyst II, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Claire Loup, Senior Economic and Financial Education Specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, New Orleans Branch
Register for the April 10 webinar, which takes place at 4:30 p.m. ET. Participation is free, but preregistration is required.