- Policy Summit on Housing, Human Capital, and Inequality
- Preserving Affordable Rural Rental Housing
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Webinar on Today's Young Workers
- Investing in America's Workforce
- Next-Stage Growth for Small Businesses
- Developing Career-Based Training
- Place-Based Funding in Smaller Cities
- New Series on Economic Growth and Mobility
- Webinar on Closing the Middle-Level "Skills Gap"
- Webinar on Careers in Health Care and Opportunity Occupations
- Register for March 23-24 Community Development Conference
Fed Podcast Explores Next-Stage Growth for Small Businesses
Tune in to the third episode of the Access podcast to learn about the importance of small businesses to low- and moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods. The episode features an organization called Interise, which developed StreetWise 'MBA',™ a data-driven program and curriculum that helps established small businesses achieve scale. You'll hear from Interise's CEO, a program partner, and two small business owners who were able to grow their operations and contribute to the economic resiliency of their communities by participating in the program.
Launched in December 2016, Access is a podcast from the Community Development departments of the Federal Reserve System. Episodes address social issues like economic mobility, affordable housing, small business development, and neighborhood revitalization. Each episode asks community members and organizations across the country about successful programs that help provide access to opportunity for LMI individuals and families.
New to podcasts? Podcasts are episodic digital audio programs, like shows you hear on public radio stations. They are a great way to access information or learn new things on the go, and many listeners download them for their commutes, workouts or downtime. You can subscribe to podcasts through apps on your mobile device (Access is available on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn), or listen online at accesspodcast.org.