- Webinar on Regional Food System Investments
- Regional Food System Investments
- Fed Community Development Conference Resources
- Investing in America's Workforce Conference
- Webinar on Guarantees in U.S. Community Investing
- Small City Economic Dynamism Index
Plan to Attend Investing in America's Workforce Conference
How do we create a stronger workforce to support a stronger economy? The Investing in America's Workforce conference aims to connect businesses, government agencies, nonprofits, academics, financial institutions, and philanthropic organizations to:
- Reframe workforce development efforts as investments, not just social services
- Attract new resources and leverage existing funding sources
- Improve economic mobility and impact for workers.
The Investing in America’s Workforce capstone conference will take place in Austin, Texas, on October 4–6, 2017. Register now to hear from four Federal Reserve presidents (including the Atlanta Fed’s Raphael Bostic) and leading experts in workforce development. View the conference webpage to learn more about the speakers, agenda, and hotel accommodations.
The conference is hosted by the Federal Reserve System in collaboration with the John H. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University, the Ray Marshall Center for the Study of Human Resources at the University of Texas, the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas, and the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research. It is the capstone conference to an ongoing workforce development initiative. Visit the site to learn more about the other components of the initiative.