- Registration Open for Community Reinvestment Conference
- Health-Community Development Partnerships
- National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference
- Trends in Community Investments
National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference
Building resilient and inclusive communities is more important than ever. Communities across the nation face a broad array of social and economic challenges, including widening cultural divisions, stagnation of incomes, and devastation from natural disasters. Register for the 2018 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference, and learn how we can align stakeholders, resources, and strategies to face these challenges, strengthen our communities, and produce lasting impact.
The program offers:
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) examination training with regulators’ participation and insights
- Emerging ideas and best practices in community development shared by experts from around the country
- Tours of Miami that explore resilience, recovery, and economic inclusion in a diverse and vibrant city.
Don’t miss this opportunity to talk to the regulators, meet with your peers, and learn how CRA loans, investments, and services can have a positive and lasting impact in the communities we serve. Peruse the conference program to plan which sessions to attend.
The Federal Reserve Banks of San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency are conference cosponsors.