- Wanted: Research Papers
- Small Businesses and Online Lenders
- Webinar on Opportunity Zones Tax Incentive
Webinar Will Examine Opportunity Zones Tax Incentive
Join this free Connecting Communities® webinar to learn about the new Opportunity Zones tax incentive, which aims to drive long-term equity capital to distressed communities by providing tax benefits on investments in Opportunity Funds. (See a related Partners Update article on the program.) Speakers will provide details on how the tax incentive is expected to work and highlight emerging national and local strategies to engage residents on how the funds may be deployed in their communities.
- Rachel Reilly, Enterprise Community Partners
- Eric Robertson, Community LIFT
- Amanda Roberts, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Daniel Davis, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (moderator)
Register for the July 26 webinar, which takes place at 3:00 p.m. ET. Participation is free, but preregistration is required.
The Connecting Communities® webinar series is a Federal Reserve System initiative providing a national audience with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics. All sessions are recorded and archived on the Connecting Communities® website.