- Staving Off Black Land Loss
- Take the Small Business Credit Survey
- Webinar on Labor Force Challenges
- Service Providers' Challenges
- Webinar on Food Insecurity
- COVID-19’s Impact on the Childcare Market
- Perspectives from Main Street on COVID-19
- Research for Equity in Recovery
- Main Street Lending Program Expands
- Federal Eviction Protection Coverage and the Need for Better Data
- Southeastern Small Businesses and COVID-19
- Affordability of Childcare
- Community Reinvestment Act and COVID-19
- Household Financial Well-Being
- A Tale of Two Southeastern Cities
- Webinar about the SHED Report
- Protecting Vulnerable Populations from COVID-19
- Community Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Childcare Needs among Essential Health Care Workers and First Responders
- Small Business Credit Survey
Small Business Owners: Make Your Voices Heard
Join thousands of small businesses and take the Federal Reserve Banks’ Small Business Credit Survey to share vital information on the current business climate and how COVID-19 has affected your business. Businesses currently in operation, those recently closed, and those about to launch are invited to help inform policymakers, who are weighing decisions that affect businesses like yours. Take the survey today!
The survey highlights the experiences of small businesses and provides critical information that service providers, policymakers, and lenders can use to improve programs for small business owners. Individual responses are confidential. Visit FedSmallBusiness.org to view survey results and reports from previous years.
The survey closes October 31, 2020. Questions? Contact ATLFedSmallBusiness@atl.frb.org.
Do you have a network of small business contacts? Join a diverse network of more than 400 small business organizations that partner with the Federal Reserve Banks and help them collect information on small business conditions. Become a partner today!