Achieving price stability is part of the Federal Reserve's mandate from Congress. This infographic highlights the goal of price stability and provides visual clues for price level measures and terminology.
- Baskets, Base Years, and Bias: Constructing and Using a Student Price Index
- Classroom Economist Module: Inflation
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy Infographic Activity
- Inflation Dashboard
- Infographic for "The Fed Explained"
- Real versus Nominal Values: Let's Go to the Movies! Bell Ringer Activity
- The Fed Explains Inflation Video
- Your Connection to the Economy and the Federal Reserve