Trade: Why Do Nations Trade?
Adam Smith, the father of economics, wrote, "Every man lives by exchanging." The international trade infographic gives an overview of key terminology and why we trade and introduces foundational concepts such as production possibilities frontiers, absolute and comparative advantage, trade barriers, and free trade versus protectionism.
As an overview, quick guide, or tool for review, this infographic covers the essentials in a visually appealing, easy-to-understand format that is certain to facilitate discussion and reinforce learning.
- Comparative Advantage Online Course
- Everyday Economics: International Trade
- International Trade and Comparative Advantage
- Bell Ringer: Introduction to International Trade
- Page One Economics: International Trade
- Passport to Globalization
- Show Me the Euro
- Trade Infographic Classroom Activity
- Bell Ringer: Trip around the World with Exports