Infographic: Why Is Good Credit Important?
Use this infographic to show your students how essential maintaining a good credit history is to their financial stability. "Why Is Good Credit Important?" introduces your students to the relationships among credit history, credit report, and credit score. The infographic also explains how their credit scores affect their cost of credit.
- Building Wealth: Lessons 10–12
- Cards, Cars, and Currency, Lesson 2: Credit Cards, a Package Deal
- Credit Cred Online Course
- Financial Literacy Infographic Scavenger Hunt
- It’s Your Paycheck! Unit C: All about Credit
- Katrina’s Classroom, Lesson 3: A Fresh Start
- Making Finance Personal, Lesson 6: Your Credit Report
- Making Personal Finance Decisions: Unit 9