- Saving and Investing Activities
- What's Included in GDP2?
- Building Block Barter Lesson
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy Activity
- Saving Essentials
- Budgeting Basics
- Protection for Peanuts
- Choices and Opportunity Cost
- Financial Literacy Scavenger Hunt
DepartmentsCalendar of Events
Protection for Peanuts: Supply, Demand, and Agricultural Support Policies
Agriculture is big business in the United States. From 1941 to 2014, peanuts were included in U.S. farm bills as an agricultural commodity. This lesson on the economics of the peanut industry—using interactive activities, primary source analysis, and graphing—is a great tool for economics, history, and government teachers.