- Saving and Investing Activities
- What's Included in GDP2?
- Building Block Barter Lesson
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy Activity
- Saving Essentials
- Budgeting Basics
- Protection for Peanuts
- Choices and Opportunity Cost
- Financial Literacy Scavenger Hunt
DepartmentsCalendar of Events
Saving and Investing Activities for the Classroom
As a teacher of financial literacy, you know how important it is to diversify your investments, but how can you get students interested in diversification? Easy, use the class mutual fund! Create the fund and use the tracking tool to monitor the fund throughout the semester.
- Activity: The Pros and Cons of Saving and Investing
- Activity: The Class Mutual Fund
- Class Mutual Fund Tracker