- Maximum Employment Matters Lesson
- Reviewing Macroeconomics Graphs
- International Economics Lessons
- Digital Activities for Fed Infographics
- Macroeconomics Lessons
- Board of Governors "Chatterbox"
- Teaching Personal Finance
- Fed Resources
- Teaching Microeconomics
- Factor Markets Simulation
- Economic Dynamism
DepartmentsCalendar of Events
Down on the Farm: Factor Markets Simulation
Want to have fun teaching factor markets? This lesson simulates the process a firm uses to determine the profit-maximizing quantity of labor to hire in a perfectly competitive labor market.
Winner of the National Association of Economic Educators' Silver Award of Excellence