- Maximum Employment Matters Lesson
- Reviewing Macroeconomics Graphs
- International Economics Lessons
- Digital Activities for Fed Infographics
- Macroeconomics Lessons
- Board of Governors "Chatterbox"
- Teaching Personal Finance
- Fed Resources
- Teaching Microeconomics
- Factor Markets Simulation
- Economic Dynamism
DepartmentsCalendar of Events
Amy Hennessy, Atlanta Office
Lesley Mace, Jacksonville Branch
Jackie Morgan, Nashville Branch
Sherilyn Narker, Atlanta Office
Amy Hennessy, Economic Education Director, Public Affairs
Sherilyn Narker, Senior Economic and Financial Education Specialist, Public Affairs
Nancy Condon, Editorial Director, Public Affairs
Jeanne Zimmermann, Content and Publishing Specialist II, Public Affairs
The views expressed are not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta or the Federal Reserve System. Printing or abstracting material from this web publication is permitted if Extra Credit is credited.
Subscribe if you'd like to receive e-mail notification when new issues of Extra Credit are posted on the web.