2017 Banking Outlook Conference—Looking Back and Shifting Forward - February 23, 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Thursday, February 23, 2017
8:15 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
As banks continue to put the financial crisis in their rearview mirror, many are looking down the road to plot a course through new changes in the financial industry. Changes in technology, regulations, and customer tastes could all provide roadblocks for current strategic plans. So please join us at the 2017 Banking Outlook Conference as top industry experts share their views of the road ahead for the banking industry.
Among other topics, the conference will explore:
- Economic conditions and monetary policy environment
- How to increase customer trust and engagement with financial institutions
- Policy updates in a changing political landscape
- Consumer shifts in residential real estate preferences
- Latest banking trends and other hot topics
Conference is by invitation only. CPE credit is available.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.