Federal Reserve System "Day-Ahead" Conference - January 3, 2019
Hosted by the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
The 12th annual Day-Ahead Conference on Financial Markets and Institutions is an opportunity for productive interaction in advance of the 2019 ASSA meeting and the sharing of policy-relevant research among economists in the Federal Reserve System, at other central banks, and in academia.
Call for Papers
The Day-Ahead organizing committee invites the submission of both theoretical and empirical research on financial markets and institutions.
If you have administrative questions, please contact Hazel Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the program, please contact an organizing committee member:
- Scott Frame, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Diana Hancock, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Mark Jensen, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- José Lopez, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Wayne Passmore, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Paula Tkac, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta