Federal Reserve Innovation Office Hours - February 26, 2020
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
9 a.m.–4 p.m. (by appointment only)
The Federal Reserve is hosting Innovation Office Hours at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. This is an opportunity for firms to speak with Federal Reserve staff about innovation in banking. The program is intended to be a resource for supervised financial institutions and technology firms that may provide services to banks.
- Meetings are limited to 50 minutes and are by appointment only.
- Discussions should relate to financial technology innovation.
- Please specify topics of interest and state your objective for the meeting.
- We may contact you prior to the meeting to gather additional details.
- We reserve the right to decline meeting requests as a result of space constraints or other reasons.
- We will not provide supervisory review or approval as part of the discussions.
Registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in our event. Please see the Federal Reserve System's Innovation page for future office hours series dates and locations.
If you have already submitted a registration application:
- We are currently assessing applications for scheduling.
- A member of our staff will contact you directly.
- Please do not arrange travel until a staff member confirms your time slot.