Cash in the 21st Century
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Talk About Payments Webinar
Is there a place for cash in the 21st century? To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of the death of cash have been greatly exaggerated.
This Talk About Payments webinar looked at the 5 Ws and also the How of cash:
- WHAT is happening with cash?
- WHO uses cash?
- WHERE do consumers use cash?
- WHEN do consumers use cash?
- WHAT might cause cash users to switch to another payment method?
- HOW do consumer get cash?
The Atlanta Fed's Oz Shy, senior policy adviser and economist, joined Claire Greene of the Retail Payments Risk Forum to discuss recent results of the Survey of Consumer Payment Choice and what they mean for cash.
Send questions about the webinar to David Lott at email@example.com.
You may view previous Talk About Payments webinars.