- Webinar on Growing Entrepreneurial Communities
- Webinar on Impact Investing
- Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking
- Foundation Grantmaking for CED
Webinar Will Explore Growing Entrepreneurial Communities
Join experts from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, the Center for Rural Entrepreneurship, KCSourceLink, and NetWork Kansas as they discuss the role of entrepreneurship in local economic growth.
Small business has been increasingly used as an economic development tool in hard to develop communities. This session will discuss what is occurring in the emerging field of entrepreneurship-based economic development and provide information from communities that have effectively used entrepreneurship to generate local economic growth.
- Dell Gines, senior community development adviser, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Deborah Markley, cofounder and managing director, the Center for Rural Entrepreneurship
- Maria Meyers, executive director, KCSourceLink
- Erik Pedersen, vice president of entrepreneurship, NetWork Kansas
Register for the November 3 webinar, which takes place at 3:00 p.m. ET. Participation is free, but preregistration is required.
The Connecting Communities® webinar series is a Federal Reserve System initiative providing a national audience with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics. All sessions are recorded and archived on the Connecting Communities® website.