The Research Department runs several seminar series that cover a range of topics in economics and finance. Economists from around the world are invited to participate. Seminars are open to academic researchers associated with local universities and research institutions. Researchers who wish to attend a seminar must register (via an email to Elaine Clokey) at least 24 hours in advance. PA Forums are not open to the public and are by invitation only. All attendees must show photo ID and go through security screening.
For more information, please contact Elaine Clokey.
Other Local Seminar Series
- Emory University Economics Department
- Emory University Goizueta Business School
- Georgia State Center for the Economic Analysis of Risk
- Georgia State Economics Department
- Georgia State Finance Department
- Georgia Tech Finance Department
- Georgia Tech School of Economics
- UGA Economics Department
- UGA Finance Department